Friday 5 November 2010

Thank You

To an AMAZING friend

Sometimes life can be hard and you go through so much pain, you don't see how anything good can come into your life when you're in that moment and in that frame of mind. Then you have a surprise out of nowhere and you just couldn't see it coming. Someone or something that opens your eyes and everything changes. I just want to say thank you so much, you have been so amazing and so helpful. You're quite possibly the most kindest person that I've met in a long time, you're are simply a beautiful person, not just outside, but inside, in your heart. You have all the qualities that I love in a person. Already I feel that you're becoming a huge friend to me and I am so happy that I met you!!! You really make me smile, you make me laugh, I feel happy and that is because of you, Maria Laura!!! You have really been encouraging me to learn spanish again, and to try harder, because for so many months I hadn't been trying as much as I should have. You've helped me more than anyone!!! I feel that because of you I will learn spanish so well. I always look forward to talking with you, and you give me the confidence that I need to learn your language so well. Thank you for everything! I really hope that I can get to know you better and that our friendship continues to grow. There are other things I want to say . . . but another time. =)

I woke up from my sleep, and wrote this, okay now back to sleep I go =)

No comments:

Post a Comment